Big Apachee manage an exclusive selection of live music venues throughout Newcastle and NSW.
Check out the gig guides for each venue below:
- Northern Star Hotel: The first pub established in Beaumont Street Hamilton in 1877 and the finest and friendliest Irish pub in Newcastle. The Northern Star presents the best local and touring artists for free in their front bar 4 nights a week! Their back bar and restaurant also hosts larger touring artists. Yes that's right the Northern Star Hotel loves to support live music. Head down tonight for dinner, a few pints of James Squire and some great live music.
- Lake Macquarie Yacht Club: Lake Macquarie Yacht Club is the perfect location for any event. The Yacht Club provides a range of activities to cater for many of its visitors all year round as well as live entertainment, raffles, event spaces and a bistro open 7 days a week within the clubhouse for all to enjoy. Nestled on the picturesque waters of Lake Macquarie, LMYC is known for its quality entertainment with an unforgettable view. The venue has the capacity to cater for all genres and demographics of the live music scene and guarantees the highest quality of service.
- Wickham Park Hotel: Wickham's home of the blues! The Wicko hosts the best live blues and rock music 5 days a week. Head on down and grab a schooner of Whale Ale from Newcastle's local brewery Murray's. Kick back in the beer garden on Saturday or Sunday afternoon's and get right amongst the live music. Get up on stage on Wednesday evenings during Jam Night! Featuring Kerry "Thriller" Miller and Josh Callaway from The Blues Bombers.
- The Cambridge Hotel: Argueably Newcastle's best rock pub The Cambridge Hotel has played host to a veritable who's who of local, National & International performers. There's always something happening at Your Cambridge.
- Battlesticks Bar: Scratchley's has undergone a couple of transformations over its 27 year history, and most recently, the western end of our iconic building has transformed into the beautiful Battlesticks Bar. The bar features sky to floor windows and a mordern bar where you can relax and enjoy the fabulous views of the harbour with live music every night, cocktails and delicious tapas food.