Big Apachee combines a wealth of knowledge in the entertainment industry to bring a service that is second to none. We specify our bookings to meet the needs of individual venues to bring the best entertainment solution possible.
We currently book the following venues for high profile touring acts:
- Bar on the Hill, Newcastle University
- Cambridge Hotel
- Wollongong University Bar
- University of New England, Armidale
- Southern Cross University, Lismore
- Bathurst University Bar
- Monash University, Gippsland
- Level One, Newcastle Leagues Club
We also book all the regular entertainment at the following venues (soloists, duos, original and cover bands).
- Northern Star Hotel, Newcastle
- Wickham Park Hotel, Newcastle
- The Seven Seas Hotel
- The Shaft Tavern
- Pedens Hotel
Entertainment programming and booking services
At Big Apachee we love live music and busy live music venues and are always looking to work with venues around Australia to bring the best touring options through your room or venue. Our team works hard everyday to meet and exceed the expectations of every venue or client we work with.
Big Apachee are always available to assist with planning before the gig, take pride and care during the set-up, enjoy watching the performance and are there till the end of the night pulling down and cleaning up.
We can assist you with:
- seeking the most appropriate entertainment for the venue
- screening and evaluating all acts to ensure quality and appropriateness
- presenting venue management with all relevant pictorial and written information about each act as required
- liaising with all artists, managers and booking agents on behalf of the venue
- negotiating performance fees and related matters on behalf of the venue
- advising on in-house production requirements, if applicable
- administering all related agreements, confirmations and contracts on the venue's behalf
- providing regularly to the venue written advice of all details of the entertainment program, including the acts booked, fees negotiated and the current status of all bookings at any time
- frequently monitoring the venue and performance quality of the entertainment, and
- dispatching weekly gig guides to radio and press and other appropriate media